- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,452 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: United States
By Peter Hoffmann RHINECLIFF, NY – Around the world, governments and businesses are constantly being called upon to make big investments in solar, wind, and geothermal energy, as well as biofuels. But, in the United States, unlike in Europe and … Continue reading
By: Gordon_T_Long As a young man, I voraciously read George Orwell’s “1984″, Aldous Huxley’s “Brave New World” and Alvin Toffler’s trilogy which included “Future Shock”, “The Third Wave” and “Power Shift”. During the era of the Vietnam War, I wondered seriously … Continue reading
“Eyes blinded by the fog of things cannot see truth. Ears deafened by the din of things cannot hear truth. Brains bewildered by the whirl of thingscannot think truth. Hearts deadened by the weight of things cannot feel truth. Throats … Continue reading
I am indebted to Christopher M. Quigley my good friend and colleague for this excellent article: One cannot understand what is going on in Europe today without comprehending what the Marshall Plan was. Her are some salient excerpts from Greg Behrman’s excellent … Continue reading
From the Slog larest article : Those slightly dense British politicians convinced that American attacks on our banks involved in drug-money laundering were motivated by envy may be in for a few jolts in the next few weeks, I hear. The first … Continue reading
By Christopher M Quigley Market Divergence: Labour Day is done, the holidays are over, schools and colleges are back: game on. Expect one wild ride in the markets between now and the November US presidential election results. Internally the technicals are … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams Last Friday’s Financial Times contained an article which suggested that the Republican Party is seriously thinking of returning the US to the gold standard, and that it will discuss this idea at the annual party convention … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams This week has been an extraordinary one for financial markets. On Friday, five straight days of losses were reversed in equity markets. The world is slowing down. The Chinese growth model, for so long the envy … Continue reading
Daily Bell: Hello again. Thanks for sitting down with us. It’s almost time for FreedomFest again this year. Why don’t you fill our readers in on FreedomFest generally, the nuts and bolts of this year’s event and why you believe this is … Continue reading