- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,822 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: United States dollar
By: Eric_McWhinnie International supervision over the issue of U.S. dollars (NYSE:UUP) should be introduced and a new, stable and secured global reserve currency may also be an option to avert a catastrophe caused by any single country.” -China’s official news … Continue reading
Whilst the mainstream press talking heads continue to talk about bubbles everywhere except the biggest bubble of all which is the U.S. Dollar, that partially manifests itself in the USD index trending lower, though given the fact that all currencies … Continue reading
The threat of a stock-market selloff is particularly relevant today. The flagship S&P 500 stock index (SPX) is extremely overbought technically, and sentiment is wildly complacent and bullish. Key indicators reflecting traders’ collective psychology are pegged near dangerous levels … Continue reading
by Jerry Robinson Good morning friends! In the news this morning: the IMF calls for dollar replacement, Egypt protests intensify, mortgage rates hit 10-month high and more… IMF increases calls for alternative to U.S. Dollar… A new report issued by … Continue reading