- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,523 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: union for the unemployed
These two Videos were sent to me to -day and are a powerful reminder of the real tragedy that so many of our people are going through as a result of the current economic crises We must make sure that … Continue reading
Economic uncertainties around the world are expected to provide continued support for gold these concerns have led investors to gobble up gold in the second quarter The World Gold Council said demand for gold-backed exchange-traded funds rose 414% compared to … Continue reading
Sharp rise in Live Register figures The number of people on the Live Register in July climbed by 8,500 to 452,500. Read the report The Central Statistics Office said this was the biggest rise in the seasonally adjusted figure for … Continue reading
David Mc Williams latest posting “Selling off state assets on the cheap is just madness” The logic of NAMA and this Government’s central strategy is to wait for the value of land to improve before selling. Whether you agree with … Continue reading
Cowen denies unemployment a ‘low priority’ Wednesday, 16 June 2010 11:39 (Unelected) Taoiseach Brian Cowen has rejected an assertion by Labour Leader Eamon Gilmore that unemployment is a low priority for the Government. Brian Cowen said the Government had increased … Continue reading
Has wrote an excellent report on the latest unemployment statistics which clearly shows the Governments figures and expectations to be flawed to say the least
Take a look see! Link http://www.trueeconomics.blogspot.com/