- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,811 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Troika
By: Sam_Chee_Kong As most of us can remember that Iceland was the first country that went down during the last Global Financial Crisis in 2008. During that time Iceland had done something remarkable and that is during the five years … Continue reading
By: Ty_Andros The road to ruin is on plain display and the playbook is easily seen at this juncture. Let’s take a look at how that playbook will unfold. Contrary to popular outrage of the SOLUTION being IMPOSED it is … Continue reading
By Tyler Durden The Troika technical team was chased from their Greek offices on Tuesday by an angry mob of Muni workers (who proclaimed that “they got our labor rights and conditions back to the Middle Ages”). As KeepTalkingGreece notes, … Continue reading
By The slog Another day, another bonkers conspiracy theory from The Slog. Greece has done a deal to put the lid on the Greek crisis? Pah! Formation of Greek/Israeli/Cyprus/US alliance? Fiddlesticks! Let’s take the deal first. There is a tradition in … Continue reading
I’ve been getting some irate emails from Greek Sloggers of late – especially those who earn a living suplying goods to the Athens Government. Their bitch is simple: while the new Coalition is very happy to suck up to the Troika, monies … Continue reading
“The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”
Welcome to the European Union where “The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”.(To you and me that is the Troika dictatorship). Yes my friends we now officially have a … Continue reading
Facing the threat of a delay in the disbursement of bailout instalments from the Troika, Greece’s caretaker government has suspended rebates and payments to suppliers of the public sector. All loans by banks to any business, regardless of viability, have been … Continue reading
Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademosstruck a tentative deal with political parties on austerity measures demanded by international creditors as European leaders maintained pressure to complete terms for a 130 billion-euro ($171 billion) rescue package. Chiefs of the three parties supporting … Continue reading
By Namawinelake “It’s shite being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low! The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash… that was ever shat into civilization! Some people hate the English. I don’t! They’re just wankers! … Continue reading