- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,345 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Sunday Independent
(The Emanon Dunphy talk show sunday 18th on Newstalk) The radio is full of comments on the latest polls on presidential race candidates. To be honest I can’t get excited about this election as the candidates do not come anywhere near the … Continue reading
By Lisa O Carroll The Irish domestic economy shows no sign of growth; some 300,000 people have seen their income drop by 50% and 25% have a part-time job only. How can the country ever recover? Even Ireland‘s August bank … Continue reading
Every Sunday I promise myself not to buy the Sunday newspapers anymore because I am never satisfied with the news and its presentation and Spin .I don’t like the idea that I am paying the career politicians on the make and … Continue reading
Here is a few choice pieces of the Sunday Newspapers (Sunday business Post and Sunday Independent) you will immediately become aware that the vested interests have their spokespeople well placed to put their spin on matters concerning themselves .It is … Continue reading
One third of households are now the ‘working poor’ Public servants are queuing up for social welfare in an effort to make ends meet. Clerical officers and staff officers are applying in their droves and qualifying for emergency social welfare … Continue reading
Sunday December 12 2010 By Gene Kerrigan On Friday, in a spirit of optimism, I rose from my sickbed and paid a visit to the Luxury Hall. Some amongst us surrender to pessimism and hold their heads in their hands, … Continue reading
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
This caught my eye today in the Sunday independent