- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,487 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Sovereign wealth fund
By Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. Lastweek, on “black Thursday” the Irishgovernment in essence finally nationalized Allied Irish Bank. In response to the horrific national financial picturepainted by Mr. Brian Lenihan, Ireland’s finance minister, Peter Sutherland, former Irish attorney general, … Continue reading
sent in today Photo :Irish independent(altered text ) 29.th November 2010 I was utterly speechless when I discovered that Paddy Honohan of the “Irish” central bank was leading the “negotiations” to save the financial system of the Irish nation. A … Continue reading
SIMON CARSWELL Photo Machholz What the bailout is costing Irish taxpayers Anglo – €29.3 billion (including €22.9 already committed by Government) – could go to €34.3bn in severe worst-case AIB – up to €6.5 billion (including €3.5 billion already invested by … Continue reading