- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,628 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Sean Quinn
By Matt Cooper Friday, October 19, 2012 IT WOULD have been hard-hearted not to have felt at least some sympathy for Seán Quinn if you had watched him shed tears on the stage of the protest rally at Ballyconnell in County … Continue reading
By Thomas O Cleirigh I stayed up late last night to look at Vincent Browne there was a piece about the Quinn Insurance Group and there were two members of the Family on the panel. I just don’t know why … Continue reading
interview with Sean Quinn and among the questions we ask him are whether he was reckless in his management of the Quinn Direct Assuran… This clip is really worth viewing so do hang in there and do look at it see link … Continue reading
The High Court has approved the payment of monthly living expenses totalling almost €30,000 to the five adult children of bankrupt businessman Sean Quinn and three spouses. The court extended an injunction, on an application by the former Anglo Irish Bank, over … Continue reading
THE sight of thousands of people marching to support for disgraced businessman Sean Quinn has been described as “deeply depressing”. Bankrupt Quinn was defiant last night as he rolled out a line of GAA celebrities, including Mickey Harte, Colm O’Rourke and Sean … Continue reading
By AMARY CAROLAN “mesmerisingly complex” scheme devised by bankrupt businessman Seán Quinn and members of his family to put multi-million assets beyond the reach of the former Anglo Irish Bank and “to feather their own nests” is the largest and most devious seen … Continue reading
It’s been quite a few weeks since NAMA initiated legal action in Dublin but yesterday the Agency was back in action at the High Court where an application was made against 11 individuals. The case reference is 2012/7029 P and the objects of … Continue reading
By Namawinelake Yesterday a judge in Belfast’s High Court handed down two judgments in the latest installment of what is becoming the Quinn Family Saga, being played out on both sides of the Border, with ongoing concurrent actions in both … Continue reading
Last November I approached the Bank of Ireland for a loan to purchase a commercial building just off Dame Street in Dublin .The purchase price would be around 800,000 Euro of which I was prepared to put up 200,000 cash so I would be needing 600,000 thousand euro .The Building has 150,000 rental income .The current owners are in up to their necks in Debt to an English bank I Continue reading
The Irish High Court ordered her to repay more than €3m (£2.5m) to Anglo Irish Bank. The bank is likely to call in the debt within days and could ask the High Court to declare Mrs Quinn bankrupt if she … Continue reading