- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,819 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Sean Fitzpatrick
The former chief executive of Anglo Irish Bank David Drumm has ruled out any return to Ireland and repeated his claim that the Central Bank, the Financial Regulator and the Department of Finance all knew the details of the controversial Maple … Continue reading
By RONALD QUINLAN Sunday June 12 2011 FIFTY million euro that Bank of Ireland could have used last year to save hundreds of small businesses from going to the wall was lent to the bank’s directors and people ‘connected’ to them … Continue reading
David McWilliams has posted a new article, ‘Too much regulation will stifle our banking sector’. Yesterday the IMF published its fifth review of Iceland’s economy since the crisis began. The IMF declared Iceland’s economic progress “impressive” and disbursed a loan … Continue reading
Sunday, May 01, 2011 – 10:29 AM Dragon’s Den judge Sean Gallagher has confirmed he will seek an independent nomination to run in the upcoming presidential election. The 48-year-old entrepreneur is to join Senator David Norris in seeking an independent … Continue reading
Fact, behavioural science tells us that bankers and politicians are lying to us 93% of the time. It’s 13 times more likely Wall Street is telling you a lie than the truth. That’s why they win. Why we lose, … Continue reading
By Cormac Murphy Thursday March 31 2011 ANGLO Irish Bank unveiled the biggest losses in Irish corporate history at €17.7bn on what was another Black Thursday for the banking sector. Anglo made the announcement on the day the results of … Continue reading
Started out having to go to the Doctor with my son he had a nasty tummy bug last night and he was complaining about having a chest infection so after a night of it I brought him to the … Continue reading
By Kevin Keane Tuesday January 18 2011 IT once belonged to a chieftain of the Celtic Tiger, and yesterday, bidding on Sean FitzPatrick‘s repossessed banger took on a frenzy that hasn’t been seen since the craziest days of the property … Continue reading
Here is something I found on youtube Brian Cowen you’re lucky the taxpayers did not know what you were up to that day! Even as his political career crumbled, and with party rivals probing his wounds, Brian Cowen couldn’t shake … Continue reading
Golfgate: Cowen encounter with Sean FitzPatrick revealed today at 1:36 pm <!– comments: 0 –> The Sunday Times has revealed that the former head of Anglo Irish Bank played golf with Brian Cowen as the bank headed towards oblivion. The … Continue reading