- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,540 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Richard Boyd Barrett
The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer – it’s official, says Richard Boyd Barrett PBPA TD lashes gross unfairness and inequality in the distribution of austerity burden and calls for radical shift in tax policy Richard Boyd … Continue reading
Richard Boyd Barrett revealed in a Dail debate on tourism that one of the board members of the Dun Laoghaire Harbour Company a Mr. Gerry Nagle (Appointed by the Minister) collects fees of 13,000 Euros a year for attending 8 board … Continue reading
The citizens of Ireland came out to-day to remind the politicians to expect a more vocal and if necessary more militant public .The public appetite is at an end and they have had enough of their shoulders to the wheel … Continue reading
photo machholz By Laura Noonan (Irish Independent) THEY came to yesterday’s meetings already defeated, but it quickly became clear that AIB‘s ordinary shareholders weren’t going to let a small matter like virtual nationalisation stop them from telling bank bosses exactly … Continue reading
After a great turnout at the Gresham hotel last night a very disappointing crowd showed up at the Dail gates for the first demonstration against the new government’s policy on the banks bailout. The assembled patriots put the new government on notice that … Continue reading
I attended the Public Meeting in the Gresham Hotel called by Richard Boyd Barrett TD last night and it was well attended as I would say approximately 250 people attended. The fight is now on for the future of Irish … Continue reading
Time Tuesday at 8:00pm – Wednesday at 6:00pm Location Gresham Hotel O Connell St Dublin, Ireland Created By James O’toole, Sinéad Kennedy More Info TWO EVENTS! 1. Public Meeting and 2. Protest at the Dail 1. Public Meeting in the … Continue reading