- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,912 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Reuters
Euro zone rot spreads to Germany, China mending … The euro zone’s biggest member Germany is being sucked into the bloc’s worsening economic quagmire, business surveys suggested on Wednesday, as similar data signalled the slowdown in China may be abating. The … Continue reading
At Jackson Hole, a growing fear for Fed independence … Increasing political encroachment on the Federal Reserve, particularly from the Republican Party, could threaten the central bank‘s hard-won independence and undermine confidence in the nearly 100-year old institution. That was … Continue reading
By: Rob_Kirby A few years ago, when J.P. Morgan grew their derivatives book by 12 Trillion in one quarter[Q3/07] – I did some back of the napkin math – and figured out how many 5 and 10 year bonds the … Continue reading
By Anthony Wile (Daily Bell) Here’s some interesting news along the lines of “man bites dog.” According to a recent Reuters article, US financial advisors are actually growing leery of US Treasury bonds. This is almost unheard of and one … Continue reading
By Bill Bonner Readers who expect an early end to this Great Correction are going to be disappointed. There is no sign of it reaching its conclusion anytime soon. Just the contrary…there’s no end in sight. The Great Correction seems … Continue reading
A draft statement from an emergency euro zone summit on Wednesday, obtained by Reuters, outlined two options to leverage the 440 billion euro ($600 billion) fund designed to shore up heavily indebted states and thwart market attacks.If the draft is adopted with … Continue reading
By Chisa Fujioka TOKYO | Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:12pm IST TOKYO (Reuters) – The operator of Japan’s crisis-hit nuclear power plant said it would start an operation to clean up radioactive water later on Friday, after several glitches that delayed … Continue reading
Greece has agreed in principle a new bail-out package with its European partners in Vienna, according to a source cited by the Reuters agency. The new three-year plan will supersede Greece’s existing 110bn euro ($159bn, £97bn) EU and International Monetary Fund … Continue reading