- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,085 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Quantitative Easing
By Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. Our world lurches from financial crisis to financial crisis yet very few academics, reporters or commentators point out the fatal flaw in current orthodox economic theory which is the central force behind these … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams WHOEVER has won the US election, he will be reasonably assured that he will preside over an economy that is on the mend. Last weekend I spoke to someone who knows Obama well and is a … Continue reading
QE Infinity Won’t Work, What the Banks Are Really Afraid Of … By: Money_Morning Keith Fitz-Gerald writes: Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard Fisher recently offered a stunning assessment about our policymaking central bankers down in Washington. They’re winging it. In … Continue reading
On or about September 12, 2012 Dr. Benjamin Bernanke, the Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, announced the 3rd round of Quantitative Easing (because the 1st two rounds worked out so well) under the auspices of attempting to reduce the unemployment … Continue reading
By: Jim_Willie_CB Wow!! The billboard signals of extreme crisis are overwhelming. Three years of near 0% with no recovery. A full year of ample USTreasury and mortgage bond monetization with no recovery. Tons of cash aid deliveries to the big … Continue reading
Here is an excellent article sent in to day on so called stable currency By Jim Willie The Jackson Hole Conference was a dud. To the astute student observer, something happened never seen before. The US central bank chief admitted failure, … Continue reading
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 – by CNBC On August 8th, 2011 Dr. Marc Faber was interviewed on CNBC about the future of the US dollardebt crisis and what investor’s can expect to take place in the markets.To which Dr. Faber replied, “You … Continue reading
About the Author Jim Willie Editor at Hat Trick Letter jw @ goldenjackass.com http://www.goldenjackass.com The US Federal Reserve has no monetary options whatsoever. They have been backed into the corner since 2007. It was coerced to reduce interest rates as the subprime mortgage … Continue reading
by Tyler Durden of the zerohedge.com Debt Ceiling Drama First of all, politicians need to understand that without real change default is inevitable. In fact, default happens every day through monetary policy tricks. Every time the Federal Reserve engages in … Continue reading
By Matthew Lynn WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Italy is wobbling. Spain is facing a fresh crisis. Even France doesn’t look like it is a secure member of the euro zone anymore. The storms swirling around Europe’s beleaguered single currency are growing … Continue reading