- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- Two Ronnies – Four Candles sketch
- 27% decline in IFSC banking licenses since 2010
- Presidency of the European Council Says Capital At Risk in Irish banks!
- 250,008 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Phil Hogan
THE former minister responsible for buying the €54m e-voting machines — which have now been sold for scrap — claimed yesterday that the debacle had nothing to do with him. Martin Cullen, who now lives in the US, refused to … Continue reading
Sent in to us today by Liam The agency which runs the Household Tax for the Govt. has put out a press statement which is a Word doc which I’ve attached to this email. Below is a press statement from … Continue reading
The Environment Minister Phil Hogan says while it is open for anyone to contest the election the Sinn Fein candidate has too much baggage. Martin McGuinness hit out yesterday at what he called the “West Brit” elements in the media … Continue reading
This article was sent into me this morning by Donal Buckley. My theory is that we have the means , the Irish democratic system, has been hijacked by the current power elites. These elites have become corrupted ( absolute power … Continue reading
It’s Official: Ireland is no longer a Sovereign Independent Republic! That’s right Ireland is no longer a sovereign independent Republic and this is now official and the confirmation comes from none other than Minster Phil Hogan the serving Minster of … Continue reading
Photo machholz By The Irish Times Minister for the Environment Phil Hogan has announced a new temporary “household charge” of €100 per year. The new tax, viewed as a forerunner to a property tax and a water charge, will … Continue reading
Has anybody noticed that every time bad news comes out regarding new charges or taxes, we get the same old spin from the reverent Minster that it is in the program for government and it was agreed with the EU/IMF agreement? … Continue reading
By Michael Brennan and Paul Melia Thursday May 05 2011 THE Government will only cut the number of sitting TDs by a maximum of 16, in a significant U-turn on a key Fine Gael election promise. The pledge to reduce … Continue reading
HARRY McGEE, DEAGLÁN DE BRÉADÚN, MARY MINIHAN and PAUL CULLEN Divisions have emerged between the Coalition parties in their respective positions on the political future of the Independent Tipperary North TD Michael Lowry in the wake of the Moriarty report’s … Continue reading