- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,040 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Options
Since my last trading update we have invested US $ 20,000.:00 in our favoured Bank stock, Bank of America (end of Aug).Bought BAC for $7.50 sold 20, BAC 10 (14.09)call Feb 2013 mostly time value and so good chance of collecting a … Continue reading →
By Matt Nesto Think of anything you own that has value and chances are you probably have insurance on it. Whether it’s your car, house, health, life or even your un-grown crops, if it has value, you need to protect … Continue reading →
Well those of you that were waiting for our first instalment of up-dates on my trading I have the current January trades to announce. Dec : Entered 3 contracts (calls) on the 5 and 6$ BAC these were Jan Calls and … Continue reading →
Is Santa Claus Dead, Will the Markets Tumble? Submitted by Bob Clark The wall of worry is very steep, can it be climbed? The wall of worry is about as steep as it gets. The weight of evidence points to … Continue reading →