- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,656 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Norman Lamont
David Mc Williams
has been advocating that Ireland leave the euro on his blog
He is often criticised for not having alternatives to offer
Well here is one!
Here attached is article I think would interest everybody and a novel idea that might work for us
If this article goes viral around the web, I wouldn’t be surprised if the euro tanks and several European sovereign states’ spreads blow out. I have busted several of them in another of a long series of “creative” economic forecasting … Continue reading