- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,108 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: negative equity
We are all aware for the huge problem homeowners are facing with negative equity issues Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev has outlined here in this article a costing and a possible road map of what a possible bailout of the ordinary Irish … Continue reading
By: Nadeem_Walayat Since my May 2011 analysis, further research into the reasons for the differences in asking prices against valuations between areas has revealed the following possible explanations that are just as valid for most UK cities as they are … Continue reading
By Paul Maher To my mind, walking away from or defaulting on a mortgage in negative equity, makes perfect personal economic sense. You survive. You learn. You live to fight another day without the millstone around your neck. No longer … Continue reading
Nobody knows at this juncture the scale of the losses for bank balance sheets from mortgage write-downs. But the EU-IMF deal had to set aside a certain amount for contingencies relating to future losses – including those from mortgages – … Continue reading
Here is an excellent realistic analyses article from Ronan Lyons on the current property market, well worth a few minutes of your time .I would have one point that I would like to take up and that is I believe … Continue reading
For us here in Ireland this news from America is extremely important everything from Jobs, negative equity, Bank failures, credit availability and strikes. Not so long ago, there was a saying “When the U.S. sneezes, the rest of the world … Continue reading