- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- 250,418 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: National Coalition Party
I believe we are in the first stages of an outright run on the Irish banks as they have been experiencing massive outflows of deposits and I further believe, the citizens of Ireland have every right to fear a direct grab by the government of their deposits in what’s left of the toxic banks As the current exposure of 150,000,000,000 Euros by the ECB is based on the deposits held by these banks and the government are committed to ensuring that they hold on to these deposit levels. Continue reading