- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,726 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: National Asset Management Agency
Thomas, for your attention…. Irish Times Today ….. The corruption continues ……. The National Asset Management Agency has confirmed that a company owned by partners of a UK investment firm have bought a 17 per cent stake in the agency’s … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: Jack Fagan has a rare weekend outing in today’s Irish Times where he reveals that a consortium of European investors has bought the four main office blocks of AIB’s Bankcentre in Ballsbridge opposite the RDS. … Continue reading
by namawinelake Poor old Bernard was one of the first mega property developers to admit he had problems back at the start of 2010. Since then, the banks have been working through his outstanding loans. Receivers have since been appointed by … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: Although the registered owner is one Thomas J Heagney acting in trust, the property at 42 Bote Road in Stanwich, Connecticut has in the past been associated with the Sean Dunne and his wife Gayle … Continue reading
It’s been quite a few weeks since NAMA initiated legal action in Dublin but yesterday the Agency was back in action at the High Court where an application was made against 11 individuals. The case reference is 2012/7029 P and the objects of … Continue reading
“About this time Mr McDonald [Bank of Scotland (Ireland)] told Mr Walsh that he was coming under considerable pressure to lend more money due to increased lending targets imposed by the bank and the bank was keen to expand the loan … Continue reading
“The only way we’ll uncover the true level of losses in NAMA today is to create a brand new NAMA to acquire the loans from the old NAMA”
No matter how much NAMA or Minister Noonan try to evade the reality of NAMA having deliberately over-paid for the €74bn loans acquired from the banks – remember the Comptroller and Auditor General recently reported that NAMA had paid €5bn in state-aid so far, … Continue reading
Well it didn’t take long for this insider to start flying this kite, calling for the sale of the worlds largest property portfolio to private faceless investors is just the pits. Of course the property market is still on its knees … Continue reading
source and full article :http://namawinelake.wordpress.com/2012/04/14/the-nama-top-30-developers-where-are-they-now/ Comment: I’m pretty sure you won’t be seeing them in your local dole office anytime soon more likely they are sunning themselves on the cot azure. How many of these bright sparks are getting paid … Continue reading
By Namawinelake You would have thought this would be a quiet week for news reporting at NAMA, but it seems the Irish Independent has discovered a few nuggets which seem to cast NAMA in an uncharacteristically benign light. But stick the … Continue reading