- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,078 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Muammar al-Gaddafi
By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN CITIGROUP is lucky that Muammar el-Qaddafi was killed when he was. The Libyan leader’s death diverted attention from a lethal article involving Citigroup that deserved more attention because it helps to explain why many average Americans have expressed … Continue reading
I implore all decent people of Ireland to immediately write to the local TD’s and the Minster of foreign Affairs to immediately call on the entire world to demand UN military action against the murderous regime of Bashar al-Assad. This monster … Continue reading
With Gaddafi dead, Libyans can now look forward to a new and exciting future . The people have shown any other would be Dictators just how fragile their grip on power really is .Only when the people lose the fear … Continue reading
With the news of the liberation of Tripoli in Libya still ringing in my ears let me congratulate the people of Libya to their new won freedom .Hopefully they will now benefit from their own natural oil resources and their … Continue reading
Sent in to us this morning By Kenneth Schortgen Jr America‘s true reason for intervention, and missile attacks against Libya has become very clear today with a sudden creation by the rebels of a new central bank on March 29th. … Continue reading
The blame game is now full underway, why is it ok to bomb Libya and not to bomb Syria? Syria\Libya ,every life is precious The current leaders in both of these countries are despots and they are equally to blame … Continue reading
There must be a lot of wheeling and dealing going on in Libya, Gaddafi is still hanging around and people are still losing their lives .How long can the people of Libya continue with this uncertainty? The people are just … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Clarke, The Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Eamon Gilmore T.D, has asked me to reply to your e-mail of 1 April concerning the case of Eman al-Obeidy. The Tánaiste is very concerned about the human rights situation in … Continue reading
By Linda Palermo If investing in arms companies is unethical, then Colonel Gaddafi is set for an epic dose of bad karma following the announcement yesterday by the French foreign minister Alain Juppe that his country and the UK were to send helicopter … Continue reading