- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,881 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Morgan Stanley
Derivatives Reform on the Ropes … New rules to regulate derivatives, adopted last week by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, are a victory for Wall Street and a setback for financial reform. They may also signal worse things to come … Continue reading
By: Rob_Kirby A few years ago, when J.P. Morgan grew their derivatives book by 12 Trillion in one quarter[Q3/07] – I did some back of the napkin math – and figured out how many 5 and 10 year bonds the … Continue reading
By Laura Clarke and Katie Martin (Dow Jones) The prospect of Greece leaving the euro is the only thing anyone is talking about in the markets at the moment. It even has its own nickname: Grexit. While the world holds … Continue reading
by Golem XIV A horrid thought has been incubating for the last few days. I don’t know how many of you know much about Vulture Funds, what they do and how they do it, but it forms the basis of … Continue reading
DB Briefs: Banking Elites Stole $1.2 Trillion Thanks to the FED / Is Ben Bernanke Insane? / Biden Tells China “You Are Safe” Tuesday, August 23, 2011 – by Staff Report Wall Street Aristocracy Got $1.2 Trillion from the FED … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams David has a new posting and it is well worth a read! Did you know that AIB defaulted on Monday? It did, and the people who internationally govern this type of thing announced yesterday that … Continue reading
The Fed will need to take steps and make sure that these watchdogs do not go native as is the case of the public directors that were placed on the Irish bank boards .The bank directors and top managers have enjoyed bonus payouts while the banks have pleaded inability to pay and demanded pay cuts and job losses from their staff. The same public directors have remained quiet about the bonus accesses and seemed to be no different that the people they were supposed to be watching Continue reading
April 7, 2011 by namawinelake As expected it has just been confirmed that the ECB is raising its main refinancing operations rate from an historic low of 1%, where it has rested for the past 23 months since May 2009, … Continue reading