- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,465 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Michel Barnier
London’s FTSE 100 index was down 1.2% shortly before 1pm. Shares in Frankfurt were down 1.3% and Paris had dropped 1.7%. Shares on the Dublin market had dipped 0.7%. More worryingly for policy-makers, the yields on Italian and Spanish bonds … Continue reading
Reuters has the story that European finance ministers are preparing to discuss an increase in the funding ceiling of the EFSF, and a widening of its mandate, at next week’s eurogroup/ecofin meeting. It quotes two separate unnamed sources. One source … Continue reading
EU plans to keep closer eye on national budgets By Donal O’Donovan and Brendan Keenan Saturday November 06 2010 IRELAND and other eurozone countries will have to accept much closer surveillance of their national budgets, the Irishwoman who heads the … Continue reading