- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,064 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Michael Noonan
Mr.Kenny and Mr.Noonan We the people do not want to bail out gangsters within our corrupt banks we the people need to be bailed out !
By David Mc Williams The news that the State has secured a deal to push out Ireland’s debt repayments represents a victory for the Government’s – or more accurately the EU’s – giant “delay and pray” strategy. The deal would … Continue reading
By Christopher M. Quigley Given the sell out to the Government by SIPTU under the leadership of Jack O’ Connor and the shafting of the Nurses, Gardai, and Ambulance Men it is difficult to see how the Irish Congress of Trade … Continue reading
Noonan says no conflict of interest in KPMG deciding whether to pursue IBRC litigation against rival, Ernst and Young
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: In Ireland, we have the so-called Big Four accounting firms, KPMG, Ernst and Young, Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. You might think that the likely lads and lassies at these fine firms would bear some responsibility … Continue reading
byDr. Constantin Gurdgiev Irish corporate tax policies issues have now penetrated (agt last) into the RTE newsflow – link here. Of course, the most priceless reaction is, surprise, surprise, via our Minister Noonan: “In the Dáil in recent weeks, Finance Minister Michael Noonan … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams JK Galbraith, the great American economist, said that the key job of a leader was to “understand the anxieties of the people, and do something to ease these anxieties”. The Budget is an opportunity to set … Continue reading
By Charlie Weston and Fionnan Sheahan THE most savage Budget of the economic downturn has hit ordinary families for €1,000 a year. Property tax, cuts to child benefit and changes to social insurance have put extraordinary new pressure on squeezed family … Continue reading
By Namawinelake The IMF thinks it should be levied at yearly 0.5% of a home’s market value, Minister for Finance Michael Noonan indicated that it will be closer to 0.25% and because the IMF was using out-of-date figures for local authority rates … Continue reading
Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing an unfair residential property tax in the 2013 Budget. Petition by Site Value Tax – smarttaxes Dublin, Ireland Thank you for signing the petition “Finance Minister, Michael Noonan: Stop the government imposing … Continue reading