- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,812 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Member of the European Parliament
sent in to us by Nessa Childers MEP The continuing economic uncertainty and the austerity agenda being rubber stamped across the EU, and at home in Ireland, has left many citizens fearful for their future. As your MEP, I understand … Continue reading
My office has just finished a leaflet detailing various funding opportunities which I will be handing out in my constituency soon. A digital version can also be found in “Focus on Funding“, on my website and, of course, in this … Continue reading
Listening to the Marian Finucane radio show I was disgusted by the support Mr. Proncious De Rossa was giving the governments candidate for a plumb job netting Mr. Cardiff 276,000:00 euro a year .How Mr.De Rossa can stand over this immoral salary when … Continue reading
Back in Wicklow for a few days Here is the face of stroke politics, and jobs f for those who have failed the Country, jobs for those who are on the inside track, who have spent a life time been … Continue reading
It is absolutely ludicrous for Pat Cox to present himself as an alternative candidate for the Irish presidency. Mr Cox still hasn’t explained his presence at the secret and elitist Bilderberg Meeting in May 2003 at the invitation of Peter Sutherland, … Continue reading
sent to me by Nessa Childers MEP MEPs urge High Representative Ashton Human rights − 29-03-2011 – 12:48 Committee: Security and Defence EU foreign policy High Representative Catherine Ashton is urged in a letter from MEPs today to “demand … Continue reading
Wednesday, 26 January 2011 Commission – belatedly – investigates John Bruton’s revolving door move to Brussels lobby consultancy Ex-commissioner Günter Verheugen is not the only Commission official who just ignored the rules about seeking approval for a new job (Verheugen … Continue reading