- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,809 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Martin Cullen
THE former minister responsible for buying the €54m e-voting machines — which have now been sold for scrap — claimed yesterday that the debacle had nothing to do with him. Martin Cullen, who now lives in the US, refused to … Continue reading
Here we go again, we have two cowboys (politicians) who pissed off into the sunset with their saddlebags stuffed with their massive pensions and payoffs leaving the bewildered Irish taxpayers with a heap of scrap metal .Yes it is those … Continue reading
received this morning in the post from http://www.thestory.ie Ministerial helicopter flights 2005 to 2009 Posted: 22 Feb 2011 04:17 PM PST Helicopter flights taken by Ministers, including flight time, estimated cost, minister name, route (in some cases) and diary entry … Continue reading