- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,074 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: MACD
By: Andre_Gratian Current Position of the Market SPX: Very Long-term trend – The very-long-term cycles are down and, if they make their lows when expected (after this bull market is over) there will be another steep and prolonged decline into … Continue reading
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) — Just because some high-profile investors have sold Bank of America Corp. shares recently doesn’t mean the average investor should follow. The charts suggest the stock might have some short-term lift. The fund run by famed billionaire … Continue reading
sent in to us by http://www.wealthbuilder.ie Market Brief 16th. February 2011 The market is at a very interesting juncture. On all my favourite indicators (A/D Line, McClennan Summation, Slow Stochastics, Fast Stochastics and MACD) the current bull run is very … Continue reading