- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- 250,521 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Lump sum
Political pensions and lump sums for former TDs, Ministers and Senators have cost nearly €2 million every single month over the past year and a half. An estimated €32.7 million has been spent by the Oireachtas and Department of Finance since … Continue reading
Generous entitlements do more than soften the blow POLITICIANS are entitled to a myriad of payments which depend on their position upon retirement and their length of service. Their termination lump sum and payment is calculated on their current salary, … Continue reading