- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,069 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: London
LONDON December 22, 2011 (AP) The skeleton of an 18th-century celebrity nicknamed the ‘Irish Giant’ should be removed from a museum and buried at sea in keeping with his last wishes, two experts have argued, reviving a debate about the … Continue reading
LONDON: A darkening euro zone economic outlook, a shrinking interest rate advantage and scepticism over European authorities’ ability to resolve the sovereign debt crisis have raised the risk the euro will fall towards $1.30 before year-end. The single currency has … Continue reading
David mc Williams has a new posting By David Mc Williams The captain of the universe, known as Captain Copycat, runs an investment fund called Copycat Partners LLP, registered in the IFSC but run out of a swanky office in … Continue reading
http://thepressnet.com/2011/08/16/this-is-a-declaration-of-unilateral-financial-dictatorship/ Well we did not have to wait for long for the markets to spot that the two stooge’s were again trying to sell a pigs ear to the rest of us .The Dow was down last down 428 points … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams Anyone who worked in financial markets will know that — at its most base — the “market” is in fact only a coked up, whoring 28-year-old from Basildon on hyper-wages, with a Porsche and a Chelsea season … Continue reading
Author : nectemere URL http://nectemere.wordpress.com Could this be a symptom of a sick society. Ireland exhibits such symptoms in the sink estates to be found in every town. Generations of parish pump social stigmatising of certain areas and the inhabitants , council … Continue reading
Looking at the pictures from London one is generally shocked at the violence .listening to lifeline I am equally shock at the suggestions coming from some people as to what the police in the UK should do .One caller was calling … Continue reading
This is shocking behaviour and the thugs here must at all costs be brought to justice Scum is too good a word to describe these thugs
By Donal Buckley Freelance journalist/writer. This is an extract from the Financial Times. What works for Greece will apply to Ireland with one condition. Such rationalisation of debt to affordable levels is conditional on Ireland having political leadership to achieve debt reduction … Continue reading
Ronan Lyons has posted a new on the Irish property market
However I do not agree that home ownership in Ireland should have a significant impact of a future Irish economy as I am advocating a totally different approach to home ownership in Ireland.