- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,882 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Local Community Issues
Wicklow Town’s latest traffic management and road resurfacing works are ongoing and the question now is will they be finished before they run out of money? see video link http://www.vimeo.com/17153765 Marlton Road The completion of the pedestrian footpath along the … Continue reading
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/64569080/ It is a demonstration of lack of creditability in our own politicians when we have to resort to scouring the internet to get to the truth about our countries financial position. We are being openly lied to, yes bare-faced lies, … Continue reading
Posted: By Gavin Sheridan of http://www.thestory.ie We have warned time and time again that Ireland was facing a massive fiscal crisis, both on here and on Twitter. We took a look back through the archives to see what we might … Continue reading
These two Videos were sent to me to -day and are a powerful reminder of the real tragedy that so many of our people are going through as a result of the current economic crises We must make sure that … Continue reading
Letter in Saturday’s Irish Times… A chara, I write to voice my concern about the future of this country. I am sitting on the steps of the Department of Justice & Law Reform, the sun is beating down on my … Continue reading
Save Wicklow Hospital organised this demonstration in the town on Saturday to show the HSE and the politicians they will have a fight on their hands if they want to close the town’s hospital and they were willing to take … Continue reading
Markets are right to be worried — ‘final’ €50bn to fix banks looks like tip of iceberg Sunday October 10 2010 THE soaring cost of bailing out the banks means that Ireland is now locked out of the bond markets. … Continue reading
With all the recent talk about cost cutting it is feared that the HSE are pondering the closure of the Wicklow Hospital so a demonstration is been organized by the save Wicklow Hospital group on Saturday, starting at Whitegates and ending … Continue reading
A little Latin lesson : pari passu and primus inter pares. What’s the Latin for “taking candy from a baby”? namawinelake | October 3, 2010 at 9:19 am | Categories: Irish economy, NAMA | URL: http://wp.me/pNlCf-El Yesterday saw the unedifying … Continue reading
As a result of the Minster of Finance’s announcement on the 30th of September Ireland now faces a highly competitive, low-cost, low credit, web-interconnected, transnational and level-taxation based environment. Ireland must grow up and move on. It is time … Continue reading