- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- 250,549 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: List of banks in Greece
By Ambrose Evans-Pritchard Economists warned that the Greek financial system could crumble within weeks or days unless the European Central Bank steps up support. President Karolos Papoulias told party leaders that banks had lost €700m in withdrawals on Monday alone as … Continue reading
from Mike Larson at Money and Markets: “Banks could be taken down,”says Lloyd’s finance director. Without warning, Lloyd’s — the world’s oldest insurance market — just announced that it has withdrawn its money from European banks.The reason? According to … Continue reading
The Irish government spends millions every year on financial advisers I suggest they instead pay Reggie to advise then better still Reggie should be Finance Minster. I have been following his observations and conclusions for three years now and I only wish I had heard of him earlier. There is no substitute for the real facts and the truth!
Thank God there are people like this man around; otherwise the small investors would be history. Great article Reggie and Thank you .
Here we see again the method the EU is using to impose their so called austerity measures on the Greek people .By trying to get the local politicians to do the dirty work for them .This strategy was very successful in Ireland as the waved plumb jobs and money up to the noses of our politicians and they were falling over themselves to do the bidding of our now masters in Europe Continue reading
This morning I nearly fell out of my bed when I heard Ivan Yates and Willy Slattery Head of Ireland State Street in the IFSC take opposite sides to the problems of Irelands Debts Continue reading
European Central Bank officials ruled out a Greek debt restructuring, clashing with political leaders over a solution to the sovereign financial crisis. “A Greek debt restructuring is not the appropriate way forward — it would create a catastrophe” because it would … Continue reading