- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- 250,618 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Labour Party
Listening to the east-coast radio breakfast show this morning we were informed about the latest poll numbers for the new government and Edna Kenny’s personal ratings. Surprise Surprise, tuck, you’re in luck, good marks for all in this band of … Continue reading
After the first 100 days of the “New government” we the people now know that these people were telling lies Joe Higgins was right all along !
By Michael Brennan and Paul Melia Thursday May 05 2011 THE Government will only cut the number of sitting TDs by a maximum of 16, in a significant U-turn on a key Fine Gael election promise. The pledge to reduce … Continue reading
Spotted this to-day By Aine Kerr Political Correspondent Monday March 28 2011 LABOUR has denied claims of cronyism after the daughter of Tanaiste Eamon Gilmore was asked to represent the State in a legal case. Barrister Grainne Gilmore (28) was … Continue reading
By Michael Brennan Deputy Political Editor Thursday March 24 2011 TAOISEACH Enda Kenny is seeking legal advice about reversing the state board appointments made by Fianna Fail ministers during their last day in office. Former ministers Mary Hanafin and Pat … Continue reading
Pat Carey, outgoing Gaeltacht Minister By Jasper Hamill 27 Feb 2011 The Irish electorate destroyed the incumbent party only months after the humiliating €85 billion (about £72bn) bail-out from the IMF and EU. Exit polls suggest opposition party Fine Gael have … Continue reading
Invitation: to all independent candidates for Wicklow Now that we know how many independent candidates are standing for Wicklow I am calling on all of them to come together and demonstrate our willingness to work together for Wicklow and Ireland … Continue reading
Are labour in trouble have they lost the plot? In the public eyes they seem to be focused on grabbing power at all costs even to the extent of allowing the Finance Bill to be brought into law, supporting … Continue reading
The shenanigans over the past twenty four hours in relation to the Finance Bill, as noted by Harry McGee yesterday on the Irish Times website and quoted here… was indeed as he put it when… “…both [Labour and Fine Gael] … Continue reading
The way has been cleared for a general election on February 25th following agreement between the Government and main Opposition parties to get the Finance Bill through the Dáil and Seanad by the end of this week. Agreement on the … Continue reading