- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,475 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Labor Movement
Q: Why are the Irish trade unions not marching out on the streets protecting the public health services we have won for our people in the last 90 years? A: The Trade Unions bosses are in cahoots with the corrupt politicians … Continue reading
By GENEVIEVE CARBERY Unite yesterday called on its 60,000 members not to register for the charge ahead of the March 31st deadline. Unite was among several trade union groups which yesterday voiced their opposition to the €100 household charge. “We are … Continue reading
The Trade Unions and their betrayal of the workers is one of the most striking things about this recession .Their absence on the streets and at demonstrations outside the Dail. A perfect example of this is the slashing of the … Continue reading
By Anne-Marie Walsh Industry Correspondent Friday May 06 2011 A HIGHLY paid teacher union leader who earns up to €158,000 a year has not taken a pay cut, although thousands of his members have had their salaries slashed. The 15,800 … Continue reading