- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- Farewell from NWL
- GMOs, A 12 YEAR OLD’S URGENT WARNING TO OTHER KIDS
- At the End of the Day
- Gerald Celente – Trends In The News – Up date
- Axe the Property Tax.
- Stock Market Extreme Euphoria Tops
- Introduction to Jason Liosatos
- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- 250,447 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish people
Over one quarter of Irish households have seen a close family member emigrate in the past two years, according to a survey commissioned by the National Youth Council of Ireland.Half of those aged between 18 and 24 have considered emigrating.Four … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh Campaign against the Irish Poll taxes : Thousands turned out to-day in Dublin to protest against the imposed taxes on the Irish people on behalf of the Troika. These unelected gangsters have bought and paid the … Continue reading
Mr.Kenny and Mr.Noonan We the people do not want to bail out gangsters within our corrupt banks we the people need to be bailed out !
By Thomás O Cléirigh The Union bosses are the mafia that keeps the government in power and not the troika .These wolves in sheep clothing are nothing more than the real collaborators doing the biding of the faceless moneymen that allow … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh I am so frustrated by the absolute incompetence of our gombeen politicians. On east coast radio this morning I had to endure the utter tripe and garbage, coming from a 25 year old TD from Fin Gael who … Continue reading
I was sent this article from Mary Synot on the Anglo Irish Debt and how Minster Noon is trying to Juggel Billions XXXXXXM547 MESynon BoI bailout Comment: By Thomás O Cléirigh Minster Michael Noonan is still trying to fool the Irish people, he is … Continue reading
Who knew we were bailing out more than just bondholders when we bailed out the banks – bank pension funds
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: On Wednesday, it almost seemed a throwaway question that revealed that AIB had in August 2012 shovelled €1.1bn of the €20.7bn taxpayer bailout into its pension fund to plug a hole which put at jeopardy … Continue reading
The following post was sent in to us from awakenlongfort blog link here: http://awakenlongford.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/debt-options-yes-you-have-options/ Today I filed suit against my Bank – Ulster Bank in the High Court in Dublin. THE IRISH PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH. WITH THE SUPPORT OF … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams Maybe it’s the voyeur in me? I know it’s not for everyone, but the Comptroller and Auditor General’s report last week makes essential reading for anyone trying to get a handle on what is going on … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: This information is already in the public domain but until now hasn’t been available online. It is correspondence which evidences the salaries paid to NAMA developers and it has just now been published by the … Continue reading