- RT: Challenging Monsanto: 200,000 in 40 countries to rally against GMO
- Head of the IMF Christine Lagarde in court charged with embezzlement and fraud
- Criminals Pointing Fingers
- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- 250,839 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish Life & Permanent
Good Morning all out there in Webland.The News from Ireland is not great and is bordering on grim! After the company Aviva called all its workers to a “Meeting” and after a heated presentation the workers were in effect left in … Continue reading
Photo by Machholz By Finfacts Team Irish Life & Permanent today reported a pre-tax loss of €349m for the first half of this year (H1 2011), mainly related to loan losses at its Permanent TSB banking businessIL&P is under State control after it … Continue reading
By Emmet Oliver, A group of former Anglo Irish Bank executives and other witnesses are still refusing to co-operate with the two-and-half year investigation into the bank, despite a fresh appeal by officers working for corporate watchdog head Paul Appleby. … Continue reading
By Namawinelake Yesterday, Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan was probably the first senior minister to broach the truth. Speaking to RTE following the publication of the June 2011 Exchequer Statement, he indicated that the adjustment needed in 2012 would be in the order … Continue reading
By Laura Noonan and Donal O’Donovan Saturday July 02 2011 THE State’s stake in AIB is set to rise to 99.8pc by the end of the month, it emerged last night, as the financial markets absorbed an unprecedented number of announcements … Continue reading
Article by SIMON CARSWELL Irish Life and Permanent will be effectively nationalised with the injection of up to €3.8 billion in State funds by the end of next month, the company has confirmed. The company told shareholders in a circular published … Continue reading
Got my copy of the latest Phoenix magazine and I was delighted to see their article on the Bank of Ireland new capital requirement was closer to my estimates and I feel vindicated. The establishment has circled the wagons around … Continue reading
For 25,000 Irish homeowners the dream of owning their own home is about to come crumbling down. They are so far behind in their penal interest payments on the inflated mortgages, the Banks are now at the front door and … Continue reading
The Central Bank says it has decided to put off an examination of certain issues arising from its investigation of Anglo Irish Bank. In a short statement, the Central Bank said it had been told by the Gardaí that to … Continue reading
Bank of Ireland 365 Online to meshow details 6:40 PM (29 minutes ago) this message comes up on my virus softwareWarning: This message may not be from whom it claims to be. Beware of following any links in it or of … Continue reading