- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- Two Ronnies – Four Candles sketch
- 27% decline in IFSC banking licenses since 2010
- Presidency of the European Council Says Capital At Risk in Irish banks!
- 250,012 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish Independent
By Christopher Quigley 04/02/2013 It is hard I am sure for Americans to fully comprehend the disaster that played out in the recent Cypriot Euro debacle. To get a feel for the panic that was swirling about in Europe the … Continue reading
The following is an article from Netzoners ” citizen reporter ”financial correspondent. Mr Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. It is hard I am sure for Americans to fully comprehend the disaster that was the recent Cypriot Euro debacle. Yesterday, Monday … Continue reading
Sent into to us to day Thomas, Thought this item might be of interest ….. Google pays just €8m tax here by routing €9bn profits abroad By John Mulligan Irish Independent Saturday October 06 2012 IT handles billions of … Continue reading
Fighting stuff indeed from Michael D! But why isn’t he fighting for the health services in Ireland, the workers losing their Jobs, what about the unemployed and their loss of dignity, what about the faceless moneymen destroying our country ,what about … Continue reading
THE former minister responsible for buying the €54m e-voting machines — which have now been sold for scrap — claimed yesterday that the debacle had nothing to do with him. Martin Cullen, who now lives in the US, refused to … Continue reading
By Gene Kerrigan A QUESTION. Have the citizens of this befuddled little nation become so used to bowing the knee that there’s nothing they won’t let these people get away with? So far, an impartial observer might answer, yeah, probably. … Continue reading
Just over four weeks ago, on 2 February, the Government signed a modification to an EU treaty that, according to Government ministers, contains a provision potentially very menacing to Irish interests. No announcement was made of the signing of this modified treaty, no … Continue reading
By Namawinelake You would have thought this would be a quiet week for news reporting at NAMA, but it seems the Irish Independent has discovered a few nuggets which seem to cast NAMA in an uncharacteristically benign light. But stick the … Continue reading
Last Saturday I got a tip from a friend to go and visit a venue called the Shebeen Chic. What was different about this place was it was been shut down by the landlords who are looking for a … Continue reading
Independent Presidential candidate Mary Davis (Quango Queen) has defended the payments she received for appointments to State boards during the last decade.A report in today’s Irish Independent newspaper says she earned almost €190,000 as a result of being appointed to … Continue reading