- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,754 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish financial issues
Anybody who didn’t see tonight with Vincent Browne should take the time and look at the show now Want to know how much? Want to know the real figure? Want to know what Brian Lenihan doesn’t want you to Know? … Continue reading
By SIMON NIXON The Irish are a nation of gamblers. The country may be struggling with the burden of a huge government deficit, soaring borrowing costs and a deeply damaged banking system, but it would be dangerous to bet against … Continue reading
Brian lenihan and Brian Cowen Just over the wires , Brian Cowen has acknowledged that talks are now in progress what an idiot We all know this and have known this since last week the real problems are the banks … Continue reading
http://www.bloomberg.com/video/64569080/ It is a demonstration of lack of creditability in our own politicians when we have to resort to scouring the internet to get to the truth about our countries financial position. We are being openly lied to, yes bare-faced lies, … Continue reading
Posted: By Gavin Sheridan of http://www.thestory.ie We have warned time and time again that Ireland was facing a massive fiscal crisis, both on here and on Twitter. We took a look back through the archives to see what we might … Continue reading
Ireland defaulting??? As I sit writing this I am getting news over the wires that the Irish government have asked the EU for emergency funds Ireland was in talks to receive emergency funding from the European Union, but Dow Jones … Continue reading
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
I agree we need to be concentrating of industrious business ,why can’t I but Irish made shirts, shoes, Irish made bicycles, for god sake Irish made anything? 75% of our business here in Ireland is services, and we are now … Continue reading