- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,633 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish Banks
Anybody who didn’t see tonight with Vincent Browne should take the time and look at the show now Want to know how much? Want to know the real figure? Want to know what Brian Lenihan doesn’t want you to Know? … Continue reading
Posted: By Gavin Sheridan of http://www.thestory.ie We have warned time and time again that Ireland was facing a massive fiscal crisis, both on here and on Twitter. We took a look back through the archives to see what we might … Continue reading
Ireland defaulting??? As I sit writing this I am getting news over the wires that the Irish government have asked the EU for emergency funds Ireland was in talks to receive emergency funding from the European Union, but Dow Jones … Continue reading
in case you missed this By John Drennan Sunday November 07 2010 As the country faces economic meltdown, TDs and senators are planning to improve their already plush terms and conditions. An official estimate of the money required to run … Continue reading
I agree we need to be concentrating of industrious business ,why can’t I but Irish made shirts, shoes, Irish made bicycles, for god sake Irish made anything? 75% of our business here in Ireland is services, and we are now … Continue reading
By LANDON THOMAS jr The Irish government, in its latest step to salvage its fiscal credibility, said on Thursday that it would step up its program to cut the deficit by proposing 6 billion euros ($8.5 billion) in savings for its … Continue reading
Since the Minister of Finance himself says that the still remaindering loans are only worth 40c in the euro this alone tell me that the banks is gone beyond repair as every one of his pronouncements on figures have been totally out I expect that you wouldn’t even get 10 cent on the euro Continue reading
Angela Merkel consigns Ireland, Portugal and Spain to their fate Germany has had enough. Any eurozone state that spends its way into a debt crisis or cannot adapt to a monetary union set for Northern rhythms will face “orderly” bankruptcy. … Continue reading
These two Videos were sent to me to -day and are a powerful reminder of the real tragedy that so many of our people are going through as a result of the current economic crises We must make sure that … Continue reading