- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- 250,017 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Irish Bank Bailout
After a great turnout at the Gresham hotel last night a very disappointing crowd showed up at the Dail gates for the first demonstration against the new government’s policy on the banks bailout. The assembled patriots put the new government on notice that … Continue reading
I attended the Public Meeting in the Gresham Hotel called by Richard Boyd Barrett TD last night and it was well attended as I would say approximately 250 people attended. The fight is now on for the future of Irish … Continue reading
Here is an excellent analyzes on the Irish financial mess and the greater pan European financial meltdown and what are the options open to Europe in light of this disaster by Gonzalo Lira In July of 1994, a comet named Shoemaker-Levy 9 … Continue reading
Why am I out canvassing? The message I am getting from the corrupt Government is that these fellows are untouchable With all the talk about a national government none of the politicians in government or opposition are calling for … Continue reading
Irish mortgage holders who were sold hopelessly overpriced Homes and banks that looked the other way when carrying out due diligence have a portion of blame and could have questions to answer Perhaps legal grounds to default on contracts that … Continue reading