- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,759 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: International Monetary Fund
By Benjamin Fulford Last week 20,000 bureaucrats, journalists and government officials descended on Tokyo for a WB (World Bankrupt) and IMF (International Masturbation Fund) meeting and accomplished exactly nothing. The meeting was a total waste of time because neither of … Continue reading
Ambrose Evans Pritchard has a wonderful piece in The Telegraph today telling us why the eurozone’s attempt to use austerity to solve the continent’s economic problems just isn’t going to work. Why it cannot work in fact, not just that … Continue reading
By Tyler Durden The Troika technical team was chased from their Greek offices on Tuesday by an angry mob of Muni workers (who proclaimed that “they got our labor rights and conditions back to the Middle Ages”). As KeepTalkingGreece notes, … Continue reading
By Ann Cahill and Shaun Connolly The IMF has told the Government to cut the old age pension, the minimum wage, social welfare payments, and child benefit as part of a range of measures to reduce the deficit. In its sixth … Continue reading
I believe I was one of the very few to declare Greece a foregone default in February 2010 (I Think It’s Confirmed, Greece Will Be the First Domino to Fall and then with with more specificity a month later As I … Continue reading
By Barbara Hardinghaus and Julia Amalia Heyer in Athens Greece has always had one of the lowest suicide rates in Europe, but its economic crisis has triggered a disturbing increase in the number of people killing themselves. Are the deaths … Continue reading
I’ve been getting some irate emails from Greek Sloggers of late – especially those who earn a living suplying goods to the Athens Government. Their bitch is simple: while the new Coalition is very happy to suck up to the Troika, monies … Continue reading
Syriza chief Alexis Tsipras called on the government to end any discussion with the representatives of the EC-ECB-IMF troika, and propose an EU Summit meeting to focus on a different strategy for Greece. Addressing the Syriza parliamentary group on Monday, Tsipras voiced his … Continue reading
The following excellent article was written by Dr. Constantin Gurdgiev and one can only wonder why the current Irish Government has not called upon this man’s expertises .With the likes of this man’s reality grasp we should have him and … Continue reading
SLASHING the damaging bank debt burden, tackling the health budget and rampant unemployment all emerged as critical concerns as officials from the EU and IMF wrapped up their seventh mission to monitor progress under the Irish bailout programme yesterday. Ireland is … Continue reading