- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,486 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Insurance
by Ellen Brown The big risk behind all this is the massive $230 trillion derivatives boondoggle managed by US banks. Derivatives are sold as a kind of insurance for managing profits and risk; but as Satyajit Das points out in Extreme … Continue reading
Sent in to us to-day Bank of Ireland is engaged in cherry picking in the life insurance market! Ageism is alive and well in this Irish government backed toxic and corrupt Bank. How many more Banks are engaged in this despicable practice and … Continue reading
By Namawinelake Minister for Finance Michael Noonan may not be Father of the Dail – that’s Enda Kenny’s badge – but Michael is the most politically experienced by reference to the roles he has held over the decades. And back in 1982-1986, … Continue reading
from Mike Larson at Money and Markets: “Banks could be taken down,”says Lloyd’s finance director. Without warning, Lloyd’s — the world’s oldest insurance market — just announced that it has withdrawn its money from European banks.The reason? According to … Continue reading
By Daily Bell U.S. poverty totals hit a 50-year high Census Bureau’s grim statistics show recession’s lingering effects, as young adults move back home and 1 million more Americans go without health insurance … In a grim portrait of a … Continue reading
Wicklow pothole action group. Our continuing monitoring of local roads is again been called upon as we have received a call to visit the latest pothole to arouse the wrath of the motorists in Wicklow. This latest report comes from … Continue reading
We, the Wicklow pothole action group, were informed about this pothole yesterday I went out to day to take a photo of it and as I was driving along the R761 about 350 yards after Hunters Hotel in the direction of Newcastle I came across the pothole in question Continue reading
Tanya Khovanova I am sitting in front of my computer and scheming, or, more precisely, scamming. I am inventing scams as a way of raising awareness of how probability theory can be used for deception. My first scam is my … Continue reading
FAMILIES were today facing more financial pain after private health insurer Quinn Healthcare said it will hike its prices by an average of 6pc. Up to 500,000 customers are set to pay more from April in Quinn’s second insurance policy … Continue reading
By Eilish O’Regan Monday February 07 2011 Fine Gael will not be able to begin introducing a system of universal health insurance — ending the current public and private divide — for another five years, it emerged yesterday. And it will take … Continue reading