- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,650 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Inflation
I could not go without writing a serious parody of the above original comedy series, so be prepared to enter this guide, which will hopefully offer a fraction of information in “the standard repository for all knowledge and wisdom”. This planet … Continue reading
Valun mutal money plan as conceived by E.C.Riegel Christopher M. Quigley B.Sc., M.M.I.I., M.A. To establish a sound money unit with a constant purchasing power and a money system that will prevent booms and depressions, inflations and deflations, and assure constant prosperity … Continue reading
By Namawinelake This morning Ireland’s Central Statistics Office (CSO) has released its inflation figures for July 2011. The headline Consumer Price Index (CPI) was flat month-on-month but up 2.7% year-on-year (same as the annual figure last month, in July … Continue reading
Ben Bernanke stumbles from one public relations disaster to another. Fresh off his ludicrous statement to Congressman Ron Paul(left) that gold is not money, he has indicated that he’s ready to buy more of America‘s junk bonds using currency printed … Continue reading
THOMAS, I have a note on core inflation which might be of interest to your readers. Imagine that the measure of inflation used by the Federal Reserve excludes ENERGY and FOOD because they are TOO Volatile. We truly live in … Continue reading
European inflation accelerated to the fastest pace in two and a half years and confidence in the economic outlook declined as surging energy prices threatened to undermine growth. Inflation in the 17-nation euro region quickened to 2.8 percent in April … Continue reading
By: Bob_Chapman Economic recovery does not seem to be taking effect in spite of more massive expenditures by Congress and the Fed. The IMF says financial stability has improved, but then again their vision is almost always clouded. US tax revenues … Continue reading
Irish Government are at the same game !
By: Mike_Shedlock Consumer prices in aggregate rose at an annual rate of 4.4% as of October. Food prices are up 10.1 percent according to China Financial Daily. Moreover, accelerating inflation is hurting profit margins in China’s service sector. China’s non-manufacturing … Continue reading