- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,082 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Human Rights and Liberties
Again we are faced with a despot dictatorial regime caught in the act of murdering its own citizens and the United nations are sitting on their hands .Sending tanks into residential areas of modern cities to murder citizens demanding their … Continue reading
To Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon of the UN Dear Sir, This is sheer murder, The above video clip demonstrates a breach in international law. I believe we are witnessing a blatant attack on international law, and citizen’s human rightsand the UN … Continue reading
With the Americans using more and more of these drones I can’t help but think that there is no difference between cluster bombs and these death machines from the skies. Morality is clearly absent here! How can we have a … Continue reading
Comment: There should be no doubt these are ordinary people fighting for the rights. Rights we take for granted every day here in the west .We have an obligation to help these poor people rid themselves of the dictatorship that … Continue reading