- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,675 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Home care
To –day the citizens of Ireland will have the rare privilege of seeing some of the highest paid politicians in the world (Our own incompetent gombeen lot) come back to Lenster house after a three month holiday. With the latest savage cuts … Continue reading
Stated costs of Q Visit date 27/06/2010 It has been reported that the security bill for Queen Elizabeth’s visit to Ireland next year could cost the taxpayer more than €8m. Read more: http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/eygbmhcwcwoj/#ixzz1MlqzSff4 Then we have Roads in Dublin … Continue reading