- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,741 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Greece
One building ,not as yet for sale in central Athens is that of the left-wing Party led by Alexis Tsipras, Syriza. But across from that square and two blocks down, the People’s Republic of China has bought a building that was … Continue reading
By: Sam_Chee_Kong As most of us can remember that Iceland was the first country that went down during the last Global Financial Crisis in 2008. During that time Iceland had done something remarkable and that is during the five years … Continue reading
By: Ty_Andros The road to ruin is on plain display and the playbook is easily seen at this juncture. Let’s take a look at how that playbook will unfold. Contrary to popular outrage of the SOLUTION being IMPOSED it is … Continue reading
Despite the drumbeat of defeatism from English-speaking economists, and despite three years of disappointing economic results, the Eurozone persists in the execution of its original “Plan A”, adopted three years ago: 1. Balance eurozone government budgets by raising taxes and reducing expenditure. 2. … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams The ECB never does anything without an eye on global trends. In the overall scheme of things, despite being the “European” central bank, things that happen in small European countries matter little in setting the tone. … Continue reading
The unemployment rate in the EU reached a record high of 10.7% in November 2012, according to figures published earlier this week by eurostat. Youth unemployment, in particular, has been consistently gloomy since the beginning of the crisis, with almost … Continue reading
Thomas, for your attention ……The European Central Bank has won a ruling to refuse access to secret files showing how Greece used derivatives to hide its debt. They were guided in this scam by Goldman Sachs. “Disclosure of those documents … Continue reading
Another year of pain looms for Greece as the country’s Parliament approves an austerity budget which will force more biting cuts upon an already struggling population. It’s been a pre-condition from international lenders who’ve been delaying another bailout cash injection … Continue reading
By Julia Kollewe Unemployment in the eurozone has risen to a new high, with Spain recording the highest jobless rate with more than one in four out of work. There are now 18.49 million people without jobs in the 17 countries … Continue reading
Euro zone rot spreads to Germany, China mending … The euro zone’s biggest member Germany is being sucked into the bloc’s worsening economic quagmire, business surveys suggested on Wednesday, as similar data signalled the slowdown in China may be abating. The … Continue reading