- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,752 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Government
By Thomás O Cléirigh The Union bosses are the mafia that keeps the government in power and not the troika .These wolves in sheep clothing are nothing more than the real collaborators doing the biding of the faceless moneymen that allow … Continue reading
By Charlie Weston and Fionnan Sheahan THE most savage Budget of the economic downturn has hit ordinary families for €1,000 a year. Property tax, cuts to child benefit and changes to social insurance have put extraordinary new pressure on squeezed family … Continue reading
The European Commission has said it “regrets” the fact that a draft edition of its latest report on Ireland’s bailout progress was leaked. The document suggests ending the automatic entitlement to a medical card for those out of work, and questions … Continue reading
Fighting stuff indeed from Michael D! But why isn’t he fighting for the health services in Ireland, the workers losing their Jobs, what about the unemployed and their loss of dignity, what about the faceless moneymen destroying our country ,what about … Continue reading
“The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”
Welcome to the European Union where “The big countries in Europe get suitcases of money and the small countries in Europe get a ‘spar-commissar”.(To you and me that is the Troika dictatorship). Yes my friends we now officially have a … Continue reading
Daily Bell: Hello again. Thanks for sitting down with us. It’s almost time for FreedomFest again this year. Why don’t you fill our readers in on FreedomFest generally, the nuts and bolts of this year’s event and why you believe this is … Continue reading
By Thomas Clarke Now this should of great interest to all those Irish voters who were inclined to vote Yes in the coming referendum. The Government and particularly Michael Noonan and Edna Kenny have been insisting we the Irish people would have … Continue reading
Labour chiefs were shaken by the plunge in support from 19pc six months ago to just 13pc as it appeared the party was bearing the brunt of voter dissatisfaction. Just 22pc of Labour supporters indicated they were happy with the Government’s performance. Fine Gael … Continue reading
A SELF-EMPLOYED father-of-two has said he is not going to pay his taxes anymore and is prepared to go to jail over the issue. Offaly man Patrick McGreal, 31, says he is no longer prepared to contribute to a system that … Continue reading
By GENEVIEVE CARBERY Unite yesterday called on its 60,000 members not to register for the charge ahead of the March 31st deadline. Unite was among several trade union groups which yesterday voiced their opposition to the €100 household charge. “We are … Continue reading