- Think you are having a bad day then look at this!
- Supreme Court to rule on mortgage loophole
- THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
- Irish Bank Inquiry procrastination has gone too far............
- For what, exactly, are we borrowing billions?
- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- 250,023 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Government of Ireland
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: A couple of days ago, Syriza leader Alexis Tsipras went on Greek telly to advise Prime Minister Antonis Samaras that he should cease negotiating with the Troika, and instead agree a joint strategy … Continue reading
By Christopher M. Quigley Given the sell out to the Government by SIPTU under the leadership of Jack O’ Connor and the shafting of the Nurses, Gardai, and Ambulance Men it is difficult to see how the Irish Congress of Trade … Continue reading
Noonan says no conflict of interest in KPMG deciding whether to pursue IBRC litigation against rival, Ernst and Young
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: In Ireland, we have the so-called Big Four accounting firms, KPMG, Ernst and Young, Deloitte and Pricewaterhouse Coopers. You might think that the likely lads and lassies at these fine firms would bear some responsibility … Continue reading
This is immoral and totally indefensible! The current crop of gangsters in the Dail ,who are running the country are not facing up to reality, they are completely committed to the cause of Angelika Merkel and her new 4th Deutsche Reich! The plight of the ordinary citizens is of no concern to these insider Boys and Girls, as long as they can withdraw their lottery salaries and pensions Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh The rotten apples in Irish banking are still pulling the strings in the corridors of power and a lot of skeletons are walking around in Lenster house. These crooks have been amply rewarded and the politicians are … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh At last we are seeing the underbelly of the new Irish republic a 2nd Irish republic and the volunteers are these musicians and they are using the tools of the modern age to get their message out … Continue reading
Reblogged from The Slog. 3-D bollocks deconstruction: The Troika is still hard at work breeding extremism via barmy wish-lists and unpayable taxes Like some State-sponsored IVF treatment for enabling the birth of hard Left and Right Parties, the Troika continues … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh The Irish examiner informs us about a pending hike in the interest charged to homeowners by the toxic Bank of Ireland .These Crooks are about to squeeze their unfortunate customers with a hefty .5% increase .The gangsters … Continue reading
Last week’s surprise offer from Ryanair for all the shares in Aer Lingus generated many column inches in newspapers and much national discourse. The €694m valuation of Aer Lingus derived from the €1.30 a share offer, would have valued the State’s 25% stake … Continue reading