- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,529 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Gardai
sent into us Éirígí Activists joined fishermen and walkers from Wicklow and Dublin for a successful fish-in protest. The protest was organised to highlight an illegal land grab by the owner of the European Golf Club on Wicklow’s Mizen Head coastline. The … Continue reading
By Nemawinelake, Last week was a bad one for NAMA as it was revealed that an internal investigation by the Agency led to the uncovering of what was alleged to be a breach of its security with confidential details of loans being leaked by … Continue reading
Gardaí have issued an appeal for information on a fatal road incident in Co Wicklow. A 41-year-old man died after he was knocked down at Coyne’s Cross in Ashford at around 1.30am. A 21-year-old man was later arrested under road … Continue reading
Four years since baton charge on peaceful protestors Press Release: Issued by Shell to Sea – Wednesday 10th of November 2010 Today marks the 4th year anniversary of the baton charge and violence by Gardaí against protestors opposed to the … Continue reading
by Michael Hennigan Did you know there is 1 public service pensioner for 2.56 current workers? There were more constitutional, ministerial and judicial office-holder pensioners (598) in 2009 than currently working in the category (404 The pension-related deduction which came … Continue reading