- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- Mortgage Crisis 101 by Prof. John Campbell
- 253,379 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Finland
By Graeme Wearden There are signs of serious jitters in the City today. As feared, the yield on Spain’s 10-year bonds has now risen about 6% (6.03% at pixel time). The stock markets are all still lower,, with Spain’s IBEX … Continue reading
By Dr.Constantin Gurdgiev In my previous postings here, I have suggested that by mid-year, Greece will be back in the market’s crosshairs. Now, time to look beyond that which consumes the media space once again. The latest data on first-quarter … Continue reading
I believe we are in the first stages of an outright run on the Irish banks as they have been experiencing massive outflows of deposits and I further believe, the citizens of Ireland have every right to fear a direct grab by the government of their deposits in what’s left of the toxic banks As the current exposure of 150,000,000,000 Euros by the ECB is based on the deposits held by these banks and the government are committed to ensuring that they hold on to these deposit levels. Continue reading