- Thought of the day .
- Husky sings with baby
- There are jobs & then there are…
- Genetic engineering: The world’s greatest scam?
- Noonan denies IBRC legal fees loan approval to Paddy McKillen was in breach of European Commission commitments
- Fitch Affirms Bank of America’s IDR at ‘A’; Upgrades Viability Rating to ‘A-’
- Gerald Celente on the Next Banking Crisis and Currency Manipulation
- The International Monetary Fund said in a report last month that the broad rate of Irish unemployment was 23%:
- Irish Boys Sing !
- No 2 Croke Park 2
- Keiser Report: Sacred Dow (E445)
- Stock Market Top Warning – Major Divergences Taking Place
- Two Ronnies – Four Candles sketch
- 27% decline in IFSC banking licenses since 2010
- Presidency of the European Council Says Capital At Risk in Irish banks!
- 250,012 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Fianna Fail
By Namawinelake “ I want to tell you Claire that that is a lie, and it should be nailed once and for all, now over to Stephen and he is an independent journalist, that isn’t true. The Shinners, the Shinners … Continue reading
Another senior executive will join the former Anglo Irish Bank on Monday on an annual pay package of more than €500,000 in a deal that has been signed off by the Minister for Finance Michael Noonan. He will be the seventh … Continue reading
Reblogged from NAMA Wine Lake: “The second area is what we can do at the euro area level to create jobs, basically by increasing investment and enhancing infrastructures. There are many proposals, such as increasing the European Investment Bank (EIB) … Continue reading
By thejournal.ie THERE HAVE BEEN calls for a District Court judge to resign after he described Travellers as being “Neanderthal men… abiding by the laws of the jungle”. Mr Justice Seamus Hughes, a former Fianna Fáil TD, is reported as … Continue reading
The Irish governments hijacking of words like stability, Recovery, Investment, and Labour using of the Irish Flag, and Fianna Fail using the TA or Irish for Yes are typical examples of using language to bamboozled the gullible voters who will vote once … Continue reading
Labour chiefs were shaken by the plunge in support from 19pc six months ago to just 13pc as it appeared the party was bearing the brunt of voter dissatisfaction. Just 22pc of Labour supporters indicated they were happy with the Government’s performance. Fine Gael … Continue reading
The Bank bailout(Private bondholders) is illegal under Bunreacht Na hEireann, the Irish Constitution
The current government are guilty of treason and the pervious gangsters from the former government are also guilty of treason .They have betrayed the Irish people and the republic in favor of their pals ,the faceless bondholders who are now sucking … Continue reading
This is yet another example of champagne socialists from the Labour party milking the taxpayers for all he can get .To you and me this is just a politician leach sucking the Irish state dry! Just like the rest of them, … Continue reading
Gombeen politicians still in charge??? By citizenliam citizenliam.wordpress.com x firstname.lastname@example.org Couldn’t agree more. The problem is that most Irish voters have a sneaking admiration for gangsters of this … Continue reading