- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,568 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Federal Reserve System
By: Zeal_LLC The levitating stock markets continue to seductively entrance traders, powering to new nominal record highs day after day after day. No one believes a meaningful selloff is even possible anymore, thanks to the vast deluge of central-bank monetary … Continue reading
By: Adam_Taggart On a long solo car trip last week, I listened to several podcasts to pass the time. One was a classic: The Invention of Money, originally released by NPR’s Planet Money team back in January of 2011. I … Continue reading
By: Gordon_T_Long Since September, the Currency Wars have escalated. It isn’t just because of the seminal monetary events of the Federal Reserve’s QE III “unlimited” and the ECB’s OMT ”Uncapped”. It is highly likely, more about the fact that China announced its eleventh … Continue reading
Book Proposal for month of December: May I take the liberty in proposing to my followers this latest book “Web of Debt” by Ellen Brown? I bought a copy a few weeks ago and I can wholeheartedly recommend it to … Continue reading
By David Mc Williams WHOEVER has won the US election, he will be reasonably assured that he will preside over an economy that is on the mend. Last weekend I spoke to someone who knows Obama well and is a … Continue reading
QE Infinity Won’t Work, What the Banks Are Really Afraid Of … By: Money_Morning Keith Fitz-Gerald writes: Dallas Federal Reserve President Richard Fisher recently offered a stunning assessment about our policymaking central bankers down in Washington. They’re winging it. In … Continue reading
By Alasdair Macleod Last Monday GoldMoney published my article showing the frightening growth in money-quantities for the US dollar. In that article I stated that the hyperbolic rate of increase, if the established trend is maintained, is now running at … Continue reading
On or about September 12, 2012 Dr. Benjamin Bernanke, the Chairman of the US Federal Reserve, announced the 3rd round of Quantitative Easing (because the 1st two rounds worked out so well) under the auspices of attempting to reduce the unemployment … Continue reading