- Billion-Trillion Derivatives Market! … Reform or a Blowup?
- Civil Disobedience Leads to Arrests at NC General Assembly
- Keiser Report: Down is New Up, Up is New Down (E447)
- Tens of Thousands to “March Against Monsanto” Worldwide
- The Greek Economy
- Dow, FTSE, Stock Market Panic, Euphoria, Irrational Rally Continues, What I am Doing
- Is this a possible new head for AIB ?
- Quantum Physics & Consciousness with Dr. Amit Goswami
- Namawinelake closure
- Com on lads let’s have a laugh!
- US Senate Report raises hard questions for Ireland on corporate tax
- GREECE: Still searching for glimmers of hope in a hopeless situation.
- So we the people of Ireland are paying the taxes these multinational corporations should be paying?
- Government denies facilitating Apple tax avoidance
- London Real (1) first on Machholz blog)
- 250,780 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: European Commission
byDr. Constantin Gurdgiev If one needs an example of out-of-touch, reality-denying and self-satisfied EU Commissioner, travel no further than Olli Rehn. Here’s the latest instalment from Court’s Favourite Entertainer of Things Surreal: http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-13-394_en.htm The speech focuses on what went wrong … Continue reading
Here in Ireland this covert robbery is well under way as the X premier Ahern and his insider pals study the “For Sale Menu” of Irelands silverware .Rumuors of Irelands forests being flogged off as well as the ESB and … Continue reading
By Christopher M. Quigley Given the sell out to the Government by SIPTU under the leadership of Jack O’ Connor and the shafting of the Nurses, Gardai, and Ambulance Men it is difficult to see how the Irish Congress of Trade … Continue reading
Sent in to us today I have been reading your articles for some time and I always I had the idea that you were a listener of the late William Cooper and it was only when I searched to find … Continue reading
This guy would easily win a Dail seat in Ireland in the next general election!
The European Commission has said it “regrets” the fact that a draft edition of its latest report on Ireland’s bailout progress was leaked. The document suggests ending the automatic entitlement to a medical card for those out of work, and questions … Continue reading
Last week’s surprise offer from Ryanair for all the shares in Aer Lingus generated many column inches in newspapers and much national discourse. The €694m valuation of Aer Lingus derived from the €1.30 a share offer, would have valued the State’s 25% stake … Continue reading