- Drone Strike
- GREECE & THE ERT SHUTDOWN: Explosive new evidence of EU dirty tricks.
- I'm Sorry........
- Did you know?
- Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
- How EARTH created by Ajahn Brahm
- Do Our Thoughts Have the Power to Affect Reality?
- Why Obama is Declaring War on Syria - by Franklin Lamb . . . good analysis. . .~J
- PressTV: US preparing Syria no-fly zone
- Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
- BoomBustBlog Hard Hitting, Bleeding Edge Research Results In 2nd High Level Ouster/Resignation In The UK & Euroland
- Keiser report 455
- Transcend Conditioned Consciousness None But Ourselves Can Free Our Minds
- Thousands of protesters try to reclaim Taksim Square
- AIB ‘will not repay €3.5bn cash it owes’ to the State
- 253,487 viewers
No upcoming events
Tag Archives: Enda Kenny
THE fight against the property tax is heading to the High Court — after campaigners served legal papers on the State
The Attack The Tax group is claiming the new levy is UNLAWFUL. It says the charge is in breach of the Constitution and has likened its challenge to a “people’s class action” which is being brought over the controversial … Continue reading
By Thomás O Cléirigh Campaign against the Irish Poll taxes : Thousands turned out to-day in Dublin to protest against the imposed taxes on the Irish people on behalf of the Troika. These unelected gangsters have bought and paid the … Continue reading
“LABOUR is the party of work.” That was one of Eamon Gilmore’s mantras in last year’s General Election as he tried to convince voters that he was the man to fix our unemployment crisis. Today the Tanaiste might want to … Continue reading
Taoiseach Enda Kenny ruled out a decision today on the nation’s bank debt at a planned meeting with German chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin. “Our meeting today is not about making a decision on a deal for Irish bank debt,” … Continue reading
A US election too close to call causing uncertainty: The charts below clearly show that the Dow Transport and the Dow Industrial indices continue to exhibit divergent modalities. Since November 2009 the charts indicate that the Industrials have reached higher highs but … Continue reading
Taoiseach Enda Kenny has dismissed a potentially game-changing statement from Europe’s three most economically stable nations which throws doubt on a deal to ease Irish bank debt. Mr Kenny faced a barrage of accusations that he misunderstood an offer at … Continue reading
We have become used to broken promises in this financial crisis. Remember Enda Kenny in December 2010 after the Greens had pulled the plug on the previous administration and political parties were on an election footing. Remember “Mr Kenny said … Continue reading
The people of Claremorris in Mayo are happy today with news that a shopping centre in their town is set to be benefit from NAMA funding. The Silverbridge Shopping Centre is anchored by Tesco with a 50,000 sq ft store, and NAMA is reported to be funding clean-up … Continue reading
By Namawinelake Minister for Finance Michael Noonan may not be Father of the Dail – that’s Enda Kenny’s badge – but Michael is the most politically experienced by reference to the roles he has held over the decades. And back in 1982-1986, … Continue reading